White Discharge After Plan B

Post a Comment

White Discharge After Plan B. It's a common symptom/side effect. Let's start with the facts. This could represent a normal reaction to the plan.

Period 2 Weeks After Period Ended teenage pregnancy
Period 2 Weeks After Period Ended teenage pregnancy from teenagepregnancybaby.blogspot.com

Hi, so i made a post before on how i accidentally sat on my bf's cum in the car, and i took plan b on that day. I didn’t take my birth control in. This could represent a normal reaction to the plan. She first asked if i doubled up on monday (i did, took my late pill in the morning and continued taking the rest as normal) and suggested plan b. The changing of mucus in the cervix does not bring any benefits after a few days. So the body releases this mucus as discharge after some days. Next day (thursday) i had a little bit of white discharge, but it was. Anyways, i wanted to ask if its normal to get like. Brown discharge after taking morning after pill i took plan b twice in one week, now i have some brown spotting taking plan b after having unprotected sex !!

This Discharge Is Actually The Mucus Of The Cervix.


Creamy discharge 2 weeks after plan b. This could represent a normal reaction to the plan. I had unprotected sex, my partner came inside but never told me until i asked him. The sooner you take it the better it works. The white/clear discharge will then increase as you get closer to ovulation (around the middle of the time between your last. The white discharge just means you took plan b. Learn the facts about plan b.

Brown Discharge After Taking Morning After Pill I Took Plan B Twice In One Week, Now I Have Some Brown Spotting Taking Plan B After Having Unprotected Sex !!


My cycle is not perfectly regular, honestly ranged from 27 days to 34 in the. This is a sign that your vagina is doing its job and is cleaning itself. Very early period or spotting after taking plan b? I had unprotected sex on day 11 of my cycle. 1 doctor answer • 2 doctors weighed in dr. Took plan b period again less than a week after last period spotting vs period. When puberty begins, it’s normal to experience a white and/or clear mucous vaginal discharge.

Hi Everyone, I Googled Myself Into A Panic And Now I Want Some Reassurance Or Personal Experience To Help Ease My Mind.


Bleeding after plan b birth control with plan b, i noticed pink blood in my underwear, it is going on for 12 days my. If you're already ovulating then it can't do that, & you'd need one of the other methods of emergency. She first asked if i doubled up on monday (i did, took my late pill in the morning and continued taking the rest as normal) and suggested plan b. Plan b works by delaying your ovulation until the sperm leaves your body. It's a common symptom/side effect. Next day (thursday) i had a little bit of white discharge, but it was. I have a white discharge 9 days after taking plan b is it normal?

The White/Clear Discharge Will Then Increase As You Get Closer To Ovulation (Around The Middle Of The Time Between Your Last.


I didn’t take my birth control in. Period now 4 days late with milky white discharge. Due to the use of plan b, the mucus became hard and thick to block the passage of sperm. Let's start with the facts. The changing of mucus in the cervix does not bring any benefits after a few days.

Related Posts

Post a Comment